Fermented Fish Stock – Answers Pet Food
Additional Fermented Fish Stock for Dogs & Cats
Fish stock, and ground fermented sardines.
Q: What will Fermented Fish Stock do for my pet’s joints?
- Contains glycoaminoglycans (GAGs), a major component of joint cartilage, glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid
- High in anti-inflammatory amino acids arginine, glycine and proline
- High in gelatin, coats and acts like a shock absorber
Q: Why will the stock be good for my pets with Thyroid conditions?
- Excellent source of Iodine
- Contains thyroid nutrients
Q: How will Answers™ Fermented Fish Stock support the Kidney?
- Reduces the body’s need for protein by up to 50%
- Adding to diet of dogs fed low protein diet for kidney disease will help prevent detrimental side effects of low protein
- Contains high amounts of arginine, required to metabolize protein waste & reduces blood pressure reducing stress on kidneys
Q: What are the benefits of stock on the Digestive System/Liver?
- Contains Gelatin, beneficial for lining the digestive system to aid in the healing of leaky gut syndrome & colitis, barrier to bad bacteria
- Hydrophilic (attracts water) and holds the digestive juices, for better digestion of nutrients in food
- High in glycine (essential amino acid) which helps regulate the making of bile salts and secretion of gastric juices also required for liver detox
- Provides gut health and allows for increased absorption of minerals- better than vitamins or pill form
Q: Will Answers ™ Fermented Fish Stock do anything for my pet’s teeth?
- Contains exact proportion of minerals found in teeth
- Stock will remineralize tooth enamel by absorbing minerals into the saliva
- Glycoaminoglycans found in the fish stock can aid in repair of ligaments and tighten teeth
Q: Does the Fish Stock have any affect on skin/coat?
- Fermented sardines provide a superior concentrated source of all Omega fatty acids to support hair and coat
Q: Why does Fermented Fish Stock have a calming effect?
- Contains gelatin which coats nerves cells in the digestive system
- High in glycine,produces a calming effect and aids in sleep
Q: Can the stock do anything for my pets Hypertension?
- Fermented Fish Stock contains ACE (angiotensin- converting- enzyme) inhibitor peptides that naturally lower blood pressure
- Lowering blood pressure is important for pets with chronic kidney disease (CKD)
Q: Will the stock do anything for my pet’s diabetes?
- Fermented sardines found in the stock stimulates insulin secretion naturally
- Excellent source of magnesium, which aids in insulin sensitivity
Q: What are the overall benefits of Fermented Fish Stock?
- Answers™ Fermented Fish Stock will help regulate your dogs and cats immune system
- Provides minerals in a form the body can easily absorb
- Minerals trigger metabolic enzymes required for healing
- Fermented fish is high in enzymes and highly absorbable nutrients
Q: How can fermented fish stock support my pet who is having seizures?
- Gelatin has anti-inflammatory and brain-protective actions that are especially important during aging and under stress
- Glycine, the main amino acid in gelatin, protects against seizures and brain damage
- Certain glycoaminoglycans (GAGs) found in fermented fish stock enhance the brain’s ability to eliminate heavy metals and other toxins.
Did you know?
Chinese Medicine Theory suggests the nutritional matrix (gelatin) in stock can patch up holes in the kidneys.
Bone tissue [a component in the stock] and kidneys are equivalent. According to the Chinese Medicine Theory “like supports like”, therefore consuming bone stock, which includes bone tissue will support the kidneys along with all bones including the teeth. Chinese Medicine recommends bone stock which nourishes kidneys, supports vital essence (chi), and builds blood.
Adrenal support is also included in the kidneys.